Feb 28, 2016

March 2016

March 27, 2016

The Resurrection of the Lord
The Mass of Easter Day

Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad.


Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good,
for his mercy endures forever.
Let the house of Israel say,
“His mercy endures forever.”


“The right hand of the LORD has struck with power;
the right hand of the LORD is exalted.
I shall not die, but live,
and declare the works of the LORD.”

The stone which the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.
By the LORD has this been done;
it is wonderful in our eyes.

Click here for sheet music to psalm 118.


 

 

March 20, 2016

Palm Sunday of the Lord’s Passion

Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24

My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?
 
All who see me scoff at me;
they mock me with parted lips, they wag their heads:
“He relied on the LORD; let him deliver him,
let him rescue him, if he loves him.”

Indeed, many dogs surround me,
a pack of evildoers closes in upon me;
They have pierced my hands and my feet;
I can count all my bones.

They divide my garments among them,
and for my vesture they cast lots.
But you, O LORD, be not far from me;
O my help, hasten to aid me.

I will proclaim your name to my brethren;
in the midst of the assembly I will praise you:
“You who fear the LORD, praise him;
all you descendants of Jacob, give glory to him;
revere him, all you descendants of Israel!”

Click here for sheet music to Psalm 22.






March 13, 2016 - Fifth Sunday of Lent

Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6

The Lord has done great things for us; we are filled with joy.
 
When the LORD brought back the captives of Zion,
we were like men dreaming.
Then our mouth was filled with laughter,
and our tongue with rejoicing.

Then they said among the nations,
“The LORD has done great things for them.”
The LORD has done great things for us;
we are glad indeed.

Restore our fortunes, O LORD,
like the torrents in the southern desert.
Those that sow in tears
shall reap rejoicing.

Although they go forth weeping,
carrying the seed to be sown,
They shall come back rejoicing,
carrying their sheaves.
 


 
 
 

March 6, 2016 - Fourth Sunday of Lent

Fourth Sunday of Lent

Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7

Taste and see the goodness of the Lord.
 
I will bless the LORD at all times;
his praise shall be ever in my mouth.
Let my soul glory in the LORD;
the lowly will hear me and be glad.

Glorify the LORD with me,
let us together extol his name.
I sought the LORD, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears.

Look to him that you may be radiant with joy,
and your faces may not blush with shame.
When the poor one called out, the LORD heard,
and from all his distress he saved him.

Click here for sheet music for Psalm 34.