Oct 27, 2015

November 2015

November 29, 2015

First Sunday of Advent

Responsorial Psalm Ps 25:4-5, 8-9, 10, 14

To you, O Lord, I lift my soul.
 
Your ways, O LORD, make known to me;
teach me your paths,
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my savior,
and for you I wait all the day.

Good and upright is the LORD;
thus he shows sinners the way.
He guides the humble to justice,
and teaches the humble his way.

All the paths of the LORD are kindness and constancy
toward those who keep his covenant and his decrees.
The friendship of the LORD is with those who fear him,
and his covenant, for their instruction.

Click here for sheet music for Psalm 25 To You, O Lord, I Lift My Soul.




 

 

November 22, 2015


The Solemnity Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe

Responsorial Psalm Ps 93:1, 1-2, 5
The LORD is king; he is robed in majesty.

The LORD is king, in splendor robed;
robed is the LORD and girt about with strength.

And he has made the world firm,
not to be moved.
Your throne stands firm from of old;
from everlasting you are, O LORD.

Your decrees are worthy of trust indeed;
holiness befits your house,
O LORD, for length of days.

 Psalm 93; The Lord Is King sheet music





November 15, 2015


Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time

Responsorial Psalm Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11

You are my inheritance, O Lord!

O LORD, my allotted portion and my cup,
you it is who hold fast my lot.
I set the LORD ever before me;
with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed.

Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoices,
my body, too, abides in confidence;
because you will not abandon my soul to the netherworld,
nor will you suffer your faithful one to undergo corruption.

You will show me the path to life,
fullness of joys in your presence,
the delights at your right hand forever.

Click here for sheet music to Psalm 16 version B




 

 

 

November 8, 2015

Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time

Responsorial Psalm Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10 

Praise the Lord, my soul!


The LORD keeps faith forever,
secures justice for the oppressed,
gives food to the hungry.
The LORD sets captives free. 

The LORD gives sight to the blind.
The LORD raises up those who were bowed down;
the LORD loves the just.
The LORD protects strangers.

The fatherless and the widow he sustains,
but the way of the wicked he thwarts.
The LORD shall reign forever;
your God, O Zion, through all generations. Alleluia.

Sheet music for piano and lead vocals will be available soon.

(note; Due to minor changes in ICEL lyrics the video may not exactly match current lyrics.)

 

 

November 1, 2015

Solemnity of All Saints

Responsorial Psalm PS 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6

Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.

The LORD’s are the earth and its fullness;
the world and those who dwell in it.
For he founded it upon the seas
and established it upon the rivers.
 
Who can ascend the mountain of the LORD?
or who may stand in his holy place?
One whose hands are sinless, whose heart is clean,
who desires not what is vain.

He shall receive a blessing from the LORD,
a reward from God his savior.
Such is the race that seeks him,
that seeks the face of the God of Jacob.

For Sheet Music to Psalm 24 click here.  

Example on it's way.